I usually start my Monday posts with “Happy Monday” but lately these Mondays have not been so happy for the world & today is yet again another tragic Monday we live through. Waking up & hearing what happened in Las Vegas late last night is absolutely devastating & leaves many of us speechless. Just when we think things cannot get any worse, they do. My prayers & thoughts are with everyone who was affected by this senseless tragedy.
YOU’RE NOT TOO SMALL TO MAKE A CHANGE:
With everything that’s happening in this world today, it’s so easy for us to feel helpless in these situations. Many of us want to crawl into our bed & hide from stepping foot outside because we feel either scared to leave our home or we feel like anything we do wont help the situation others are going through. BUT this world needs you & your love. So cliche but a smile goes a long way. You don’t know what others might be going through so I encourage you all to spread love, give someone a hug, pass by someone & smile. Continue to be a good person because this world needs good people like you. Also, do not let fear overcome you. Don’t allow it to steal your trust in God.
“Oh let the evil of the wicked come to an end.” -Psalm 7:9
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- I’m still very much into gingham & I think a lot of people would agree with me. I love this dress paired with a white turtle neck under, it would look so fab for the seasons coming!
- PSA: Cadet hats are SO in this fall! Get your hands on them noooow.
- Another gingham print bc why not? lol
- I’m so late on getting these mules. Better late than never. You can’t beat this price!
- UGHHH why does this blow dryer have to be so pricey?? 🙁 I might wait & just ask Santa for this :p
- These shoes are sooo not me but I liiivvveee for them. I can’t wait change my style up with these when they come in the mail!
- I turn 25 in a few months which is a big number so I’ve decided I want to get my first designer brand purse & I have my eye on this one!
- I tried these booties on this morning & I fell in love! They’re otw to my house *heart eyes*
- If you know me, you know I LOVE Heart!! Anything she does, I support! I’m so excited for her collab with ELF. Can’t wait to get my hands on coffee & cream!