I know it’s been 3 days since Christmas but I am still just as excited playing with all my new gifts & by playing I mean, setting up new gadgets, trying on new clothes, playing with new makeup and more! I’m such a little kid at heart when it comes to Christmas. I can’t remember the last time my family actually waited until midnight to open the presents LOL it officially happens around 10 pm now and I’m guilty for that because I definitely am always the first one to ask “the adults” if we can start opening the presents. #yesimstillakid #noidontwanttogrowup
Did you know ‘receiving gifts’ was my 2nd love language? Most people would be embarrassed to admit that because they think it comes off as “materialistic” or whatever. But I embrace it! I do indeed love receiving gifts! But what I love even more is giving! I put so much thought and effort into every single gift I give. The way I think about it is, if I’m going to spend my hard working money to gift something to someone, I am going to make sure I’m 100% positive they will enjoy whatever it is I gift them. There’s no better feeling than giving something to someone knowing they actually want/need it.
I love everything about gift giving so much that I don’t even have to be the one receiving or giving to enjoy it just as much. I LOVE seeing others open gifts, the look of excitement on the persons face as they’re unwrapping or pulling out tissue paper gives me so much excitement & joy for them! I love getting on social media the day after Christmas to see everyone’s snaps & pics of them opening their gifts and seeing what they got. I could spend all day on youtube watching “What I got for Christmas” videos LOL. So If you’re anything like me & you love to know what others got for Christmas then keep on reading! Here are some of my favorite gifts I received this year other than the advent calendar my mom made me!
*DISCLAIMER: This, by all means, is not me trying to “show off” in any way*
- Apple watch series 3 from my wonderful boyfriend who spoils me! I don’t have many watches & wasn’t crazy about this watch for the longest until I bought him one last year & realized how cool it was. I’m so happy to finally own one!
- KKW fragrance, ooooh my mom did god with this one! This was not even on my Christmas list but only because I forgot to add this! My mom knows me oh so well. I can’t wait to smell this on me!
- This Gucci perfume from my boyfriends’ mom is so perfect! Idk what I’m more in love with.. the packaging or smell LOL
- Desi Perkins collab with Quay is absolutely EVERYTHING. I’m so happy to finally own these babies after being sold out for months!
- You guys, this is my first Tory Burch purse & I’m so happy! I’ve wanted one for the longest but just couldn’t get myself to pay the price LOL #ballinonabudget but my mom surprised with this! It is exactly what I needed! I love crossbody’s right now, I’m not too into big purses & I’m so glad she knows that!
- Another pair of sunnies from the Desi collab with Quay. I got the mini High Key due to my little face lol. Can’t wait to have a pair of sunnies specifically for someone with a smaller face!
- So happy to finally have a small tripod! You have no idea how many times I want to vlog but can’t because my camera angle is too low. Watch out 2018, I’m coming for you with the YT vids.
- My boyfriends’ sister did SO good! She got me this super cute dress & a mug (not pictured) from my favorite store ever. I think I was more happy about the fact that she knew that was my favorite store lol!
- These over the knee boots have been in my cart for months now! I have so much trouble finding OTK boots bc I am SO short. I tried these on & have mixed emotions about them still. I think I need a 2nd opinion!
- This NorthFace jacket from my dad is sooo perfect! I can’t wait to wear this! I have like 2 vests in my closet but none that are made to actually keep me warm. Good Job Pops!
- I didn’t know I wanted a google home until I got one. Y’all this thing is SO COOL. I literally have my own little assistant in my room lol love!! Thanks, Tia!
- If you’re up to date on my Motivational Monday posts then you’d know I put these on here just a few weeks ago. Shoutout to my mom for always staying up to date reading my posts & buying these for me. They’re so cute!
- If you know Henry & me, you know we are HUGE into game nights. My mom got us a couple of games & here is one of them! We played this on Christmas day & had so much fun!
- Another pair of shoes because you can honestly never have too many! This is my first pair of Vans in yearssss. I, of course, got these for Henry also so we’re gonna continue to be that matching couple LOL =)
- How cute & random is this pizza heart pen my bf got me? lol
- Okay, I’ve asked for this makeup brush cleaner set for 3 years & finally got it! My rushes are in neeeed of a good bath & it’s going to be so much easier now that I have this!
- My first pair of Lululemon leggings, ahhhhh. So so happy. Thanks, babe!
- I needed a new pair of running shoes bad. My old ones were starting to fall apart. Out with the old & in with the new!
These are just some of the gifts I got this year from my family, I obviously did not list every single thing because well ain’t nobody got time for that. I’d LOVE to hear what you got for Christmas this year! Comment down below & tell me some of your favorite items Santa brought you!
Xx, Es <3