Happy Monday! It’s been such a long week/weekend for me. I’m up to my head in school work, feeling overwhelmed & exhausted 24/7 but today is a new day & we’re off to a new week so let’s make the best of this one! I’m currently telling myself whatever I didn’t get to last week, has to happen this week. No excuses!
HARD ROADS LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL DESTINATIONS:
As much as I wish the saying was “pretty, easy & relaxing roads lead to beautiful destinations” unfortunately that’s not how it goes. I’m in a constant struggle of wanting to give up on something I’m doing because I feel so far away from the destination, I start to question “is it even worth it?”. I’m going to keep it short & simple for us today. Work hard, play hard. Work hard in school, get that degree & get the job (& pay) you’re worth. Work hard at work & get that raise or promotion. Work hard at the gym & get that body you’re aiming for. You’re never going to get that destination you’re dreaming of by sitting back & relaxing. Now I’m not saying overwork yourself where you end up physically & mentally hurting your body but always remember, that hard road you’re on is only going to lead you to that beautiful destination you want. Remember the beautiful destination every time you think about giving up & remember why you started.
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- How stylish is this velvet jacket? So perfect for fall, I mean just look at the model’s pic! I want this jacket but I’m not sure if I actually “need” it… ya know with living in Houston & what not.
- STOP. This wine glass is so freaking cute. I neeeeed.
- I know I’ve said this before, but I need more tops in my life! Casual ones especially. I live for ruffles, the color & neck detail!
- This dress is way too cute & under $20. Win-win!
- My faaaavorite female pastor just came out with this book to read to kids & I’m in love!!! I immediately bought one for one of my besties who’s pregnant & now I need to get one for my niece! This is such a good book to encourage children even while they’re young to ask for help when seeing danger. Read what this book is all about on Amazon, you’ll want all the kids you know to have this read to them too!
- Love this front cold shoulder top. Love that you can dress this up or down.
- OMG, I wish I had my own place just for this mat! I’m pretty sure my dad wouldn’t allow this at his front doorstep LOL. I can’t wait to have my own place! Until then, I’ll recommend two of my good gf’s to get this for their place!
- Bodysuit. Under $10.Off the shoulder. Do I need to say more?
- Y’all already know I’m obsessed with koozies. I can’t help it! I don’t drink enough for the amount of koozies I have *shrugs shoulders*.