Happy Monday! I’ve had such a productive Monday so far. For once I had a Monday off from work, I got my morning workout in with one of my besties, she made me breakfast after (s/o to you Jess), went to school & got out waaay early w00tw00t, then spent hours taking a test with other classmates, had some KFC at home then took a huge nap LOL. How was your Monday!? — I’ve been having so much fun writing these Monday posts & finding what’s new & hot in stores. I don’t just pick out items to have something to post, I do actually buy a good amount of these items & I’m kinda going broke from these Monday motivation posts lol jk but I do buy a good amount of these items bc I like them that much! Let me know if you’d like to see what I’ve bought from these posts!
TELL SOMEBODY YOU LOVE THEM:
Yesterday morning, I got on FB not expecting to see two people (who I did not know personally), took their own life. It took a huge toll on me because anytime I hear about someone doing that, I really start to think about how unhappy a person can be inside to want to do that to themselve. It truly breaks my heart. I wish there was something I could do to help prevent people from doing such a thing. I wish I knew these people personally to tell them they are loved. My encouragement to you is to tell someone you love them. Whether it’s your family or friend, make sure those who you want to see tomorrow & the days to come, make sure you let them know you love them because they might not know & you could be the one to change how someone feels about their life. We never know what people are going through and it sucks because we are the generation where we kinda want to know everything but unfortunately we don’t. So let’s take situations like these into our own hands and just continue to love on one another as we are loved by our heavenly Father. You’re never going to feel bad for showing others love, but you will feel bad knowing you could’ve taken the opportunity to tell someone you loved them before it’s too late. “Love your neighbor as yourself. there is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:31 NIV
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- Striped shirts I feel like are now such a staple piece. Love how fitting this top is to tuck into bottoms & the details on the sleeve make it so flirty. Overall luv!
- Last week I was shopping for my ACL outfits & this would have been so perfect! I love pairing old rock band tee’s with pleather skirts!
- Simple, easy but cute outfit for fall! This dress can be worn with so many different accessory pieces!
- Such a cute purse! I love this new style with the ring handle!! & you can’t beat this price!
- Bc you can never have too many oversized sweaters.
- This top is definitely more for summer but If you could tuck this into some high waisted shorts, it would be perf for the upcoming weather!
- Ahhh this sweater dress is screaming my name! I just hope it looks as good on me as it does on the model! Sometimes sweater dresses don’t flatter my tiny body *rolls eyes*
- So if ya didn’t know, I’ve been working out at this new place lately & one of our instructors always wears lululemon leggings & I’ve always heard of them but always said NO bc I heard how pricey they were but after seeing them in person, I immediately fell in love & now I NEED to get my hands on a pair!! … @mom @mom @mom
- Love this floppy hat, love the detailed leaves, love that floppy hats are perfect in the summer and fall!