Happy Monday! I seriously cannot believe this is the last Monday in September. This month has gone by literally in the blink of an eye. Today I’m sharing with you all a lot of goodies that are on sale and a lot of the items that accidentally are in the color black. Most of these items are sitting in my shopping cart waiting for me to make a decision LOL. I can’t decide if I want to spend the money now or wait. Anyone else do that?
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START:
I know almost everyone has something they want to do whether its go back to school, start working out or even starting a blog! It could even be something as small as starting that homework assignment that was given to you at the beginning of the year but you’re contemplating whether or not you should start 30 minutes before the due date or not? (Yes this is my life I’m talking about haha). There is stuff I usually need to do on a certain day but if I don’t start on that specific day or that “Monday” I’ll just push it off and tell myself i’ll start the following week. Such a bad habit I’m still trying to change. It’s a position I find myself in the most, especially during school. So this blog post is to not only encourage me to start today but to also tell you, it’s NEVER too late to start. You & I will thank our self later when a year from now we’re graduated from school, down 30 lbs, started that project/business we’ve always dreamed of. You never want to wonder “what if”.
“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- There are a lot of express picks this week & a lot of black so get ready! Starting off with these ankle pants. I’ve been needing some for work and these are perfect + on sale!
- This top would have been so perfect for summer! I might just pick it up for next year only bc its J.Crew & under $35. Unheard of!
- !! Statement piece alert !! Everyone needs a pair of pleather black leggings.
- You can never have too many black distressed jeans.
- LOVE this coogs hat! Need for all the UH games this year!
- How pretty is this fitted top? Love me some bell sleeves!
- I never thought I’d want these earrings but again.. perfect for a UH game! #gocoogs
- I’ve been on the look out for some affordable white sneakers. These aren’t my “dream pair” but for now, will do!
- Denim skirts are so in rn, idc if it’s “fall”, I just want to tuck a chunky swearer into this!