Happy Monday! We’re a week away from Christmas, AHH. I should be out at the malls right now instead of writing this post tbh LOL (joking). I hope you’re nothing like me & you’ve finished your Christmas Shopping. I hope you enjoy today’s post! All of the items down below are items I genuinely want & may just add to my Christmas list lol. And as always, I get a majority of my “word” from past services I listen to & I try my hardest to relate it to my life & yours.
SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING:
As we get closer to 2018, it’s about that time we start thinking about New New Years Resolutions & we start to forget the ones we made for 2017. How many of us did not meet a certain goal we were hoping to reach this year? *raises hand* How many of us feel like it’s too late to meet that goal? *raises hand* Well let me tell you something, If God has placed a dream in your heart, know He will bring it to life. When you think nothing is happening, that is not the time to throw in the towel. That’s the time to start believing & practicing your faith bc God has the power to make something out of nothing. My encouragement to you is to start thanking Him in advance for the promises of the breakthrough in your life. If God said it, He will do it. Do not allow the season you are in dictate the future you are stepping into.
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- How cute is this!? So feminine and still a piece to help you keep warm this winter. I love!
- I’ve been looking for a round purse for the longest & I think I may have just found one, finally! It’s such a great price too!
- This cardigan screams FAB. I can totally see myself wearing this over my NYE dress!
- Layered necklaces is so in & I have NONE 🙁 getting this one asap.
- So many of my favorite bloggers have this sweater & I love!! It’s so cute on & I’m obsessed w the pop of red!
- I love love love dainty bracelets but I lose them so fast! It’s time to get some more.
- This V-shaped chest cut out top is a staple nowadays! I how you can dress this up or down.
- Hoodie “dresses” is where it’s at. Again, I have none bc they’re either too long or too short. Hoping this one will work out!
- Off the shoulder during this winter is still acceptable right? Right. This sweater would look stunning with a pair of skinny jeans, heels & dangly earrings!
If you like this post, you can shop all the items down below!