This is my first MM post for 2018 & I’m sooo excited! I did get a late start on the year but I’m back & better than ever! I hope 2018 has been everything you wanted it to be + more, so far! If not, don’t worry!! We’re only 1 month in. Don’t allow your 1 month to ruin the next 11.
If you’re new to my blog, welcome! I am so happy you’re here. I like to start my Mondays off with some motivation due to it being the first day of the week and a lot of “new beginnings” for us, including myself. Each Monday I plan to bring you an encouraging word that will hopefully lift & inspire you. I also plan to give you some inspo with whats currently on my eye or in my shopping cart to help fulfill your shopping needs.
DON’T LET YOUR PAST DETERMINE YOUR FUTURE:
We are a month into 2018 & I am sure many of us have not kept up with our resolutions or goals we made Jan 1st. Let me tell you that its okay! Don’t allow your past to determine your future. There is no need to wait for 2019 to come, no need to wait for next Monday to come. Every day is a new day & a fresh start to your dreams. I encourage you to not get discouraged by what date is on the calendar. The journey to whatever you want begins when YOU want it to. One day or day 1 you can start. When will be your day one? Just because last month didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to doesn’t mean your 2018 can’t be better than you ever imagined. Determine yourself, don’t be defined.
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- This red polka dot dress is screaming a beach vacation! I love to wear red yet I don’t have enough of it! It’s such a cute & affordable dress to take on a vacation.
- Stop. This is exactly what I need for my GNI!
- You can never own too many camis. This would look perfect with a chunky cardigan!
- I saw this denim peplum top on a mannequin at Francesca’s & fell in love. It’s so pretty!
- If you read my motivational Monday posts you would’ve got the hint that I have a big thing for round purses. I’m not sure what it is but I know I am obsessed. I’ve been adding them to my inspo lists for quite some time now.
- How darling is this dress!! This color seriously reminds me of Easter or Spring. I love how flirty & girly it is! I wonder if I’ll love it st as much on.
- I mean, duh. Do I need to explain why I like this shirt?
- Holy moly this strappy top is so so cute & under $20! Perfect for those hot days!
- Yes, I am still obsessed with gingham. It did not stay in 2017 & I am not mad about it.
If you like this post, you can shop all the items down below!