Happy Monday! This is the first “regular” Monday many of us have had in the last two weeks due to Hurricane Harvey. To those who still cannot get to your regular schedule due to this tragic event that just took place in the great city of HoUSton, know my thoughts & prayers are with you, you have not been forgotten, & we have so many amazing people here doing all that we can to help those in need; and also in memory of today being 9/11, let’s always remember those who lost their lives 16 years ago and thank those with and without badges who risked their lives to save others.
GETTING THROUGH THE STORM:
Although you & I may have past the storm, many of us are still going through it with recovering from losing loved ones, homes & cars, valuable items & more. Through this time of feeling lost, not knowing where to start or how you will ever overcome this horrible season, know you are not alone. You have a great almighty God who is there with you before, through & after the storm. In this time of need, know Houston & people from all over the world are here to help; the biggest storms always come before the biggest victories. I am so excited to hear about the victories this city will have after Harvey. This is not a setback, this is a set up for a comeback. I believe you will be restored double for your trouble. This storm will not define who you are, but reveal who you are. It has really shown me what Heaven on Earth will look like. Seeing people of all ages, races, backgrounds & futures helping one another not letting color, politics or religion get in the way in incredible & a memory I’ll never forget. When going through something as hard as what our city is going through right now, the best thing you can do is help someone. Whether it’s with giving someone money, giving someone your time or giving someone a prayer, there are many ways to help & now is the time people need YOU. I pray you all get through this hard time & if you lost something through this storm that you will be restored double for your loss.
Xx, Es <3
(click on pic for links)
- It’s sweater season & this one screams date night!
- I am in need of a gold watch, it’s a statement piece we all need
- Love love love this top. Fun, cute, & flirty.
- As you can tell, I’m really needing tops right now & this one is something I don’t have!
- I’m obsessed with accessories I don’t need lol #sueme but this is just so cute! I can’t pass up anything that’s pink!
- Okay, is this not the most perfect top for Fall!?
- Yet another top you can wear to work or on a date!
- Luv. You can never have too many purses.
- YES.YES.YES. So cute. So perf.
*this post was not sponsored by Francesca’s, I just truly love their store THAT much LOL*