I’m excited to start a new series on my blog called ‘Motivational Monday’. I’m going to share some weekly inspiration from a good word to my weekly picks of fashion items that I’m currently thinking about buying. Enjoy!
SHAKE IT OFF:
How many of us are going through a funk that we can’t seem to shake off? *raises hand* Friends, I’m here to tell ya that whatever it is holding you back from achieving a goal, getting out of bed, being happy, or making an important decision; you’ve got to shake it off. Easier said than done right? Trust me, I KNOW. But think about what’s making you go through this funk. Usually, there isn’t a specific reason causing us to go through these. Typically it’s what we’ve allowed our minds to tell us. If anyone is going to stop you from doing what you want to do, go ahead and let them try. You cant’s stop someone from doing what they want. But, you can stop yourself from holding you back. Do not let that person be you. You are your biggest fan, your biggest motivation, you are going to be the one to take you wherever it is you want to go in life. It’s okay to go through a funk, it’s how you’re going to react to it. Happy Monday, be sure to kick today’s butt!
Xx, Es <3
- This top is so cute & that see through material is so in right now! Need to get my hands on this.
- Okay, how do I not have this brush!? One of my favorite YouTuber’s uses this brush to apply her foundation which always looks uh-maz-ing! NEED.
- Just saw Anjouils post this on their insta story and I immediately fell in love. This would look great on any tan rn.
- Tassel earrings are still in & I hope they never go out of style.
- My favorite Nike’s ever in pink? Yes plz.
- You can never have too many bathing suits. Target always for the win.
- If this pallet sells out on me one more time, I might just faint. LOL
- I’m such a sucker for backpacks even though I just got one not even 2 months ago. I’m not sure what my excuse will be for needing a new BP after I graduate…
- In need of a dress for my boyfriend sisters wedding. This is an option. What do you think?