As you know today is the first day of spring, hallelujah! I love the cold weather but I am so over it and ready to pull out the floppy hats, trade in my jeans for shorts & get some sun. Today I am sharing with you all my personal must have’s for this Spring! I’m going to be sharing everything from shoes and dresses to bags & jewelry.
- How fun are these sandals!?
- These sandals are just as fun but a cheaper alternative to the one’s above. Less than $30!
- I love to have a pair of slip on’s for when running errands & this is the perfect spring color!
- These pumps are seriously screaming my name. I love chunky heels!
- Okay you guys, I found out about these heels just a few days ago & HAD to share it with everyone. These look exactly like the steve maddens but are a fraction of the price.. steal!!!
- Rosey pink heels, yesss. Pair it with some ripped boyfriend jeans, so cute!
- These are a classes, they go with absolutely everything! Dresses, rompers, jeans, shorts, you name it!
- Another classic in a darker color, loving these with a maxi dress!
- Loving this top & its less than $20! Put some red lipstick on, shorts & booties & you got yourself an outfit for day or night!
- Love wrap tops to insinuate your body & how gorg is this grey/blue!?
- Loveeee. I need me some more crochet is my life
- Yes X 100. This top is absolutely beautiful!
- This top makes me want to go have a picnic haha & look at the details on the shoulders!
- So pretty & less than $40!
- Y’all know I’m into blue right now. I tried to stay away but I just couldn’t! & again, less than $40!!
- This high neck top is so pretty & you would be too hot with the long sleeves thanks to the cold shoulder & light weight material!
- Luuuuv. Off the shoulder tops are everyone’s fav.
- So so cute! This dress is something I’d wear on easter. Something about adding blue & pink prints make me happy.
- This dress is definitely more on the “sexy” side. I’m loving the combo colors of grey & gold. I’d totes wear this on a night out.
- How comfy does this romper look? Nothing beats looking cute while staying comfortable
- Another romper you could dress up with some wedges! how pretty is this print?
- You can never have too many maxi dresses.
- Blush pink + off the shoulder + bodycon = date night outfit.
- OBSESSED!!!! I’m thinking about wearing this dress to a wedding I have coming up? How pretty is this mustard color & imagine it on after a nice tan? *heart eyes*
- So pretty! A nice dress for church & brunch after
- This dress is so elegant & speaks for itself.
- How cute is this pineapple tote!? It’s perfect for going to the pool & it’s only $20!
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Thank you baublebar for collabing with target! I am obsessed with Sugarfix’s line! These earrings are the perfect “too much”
- LOL. This is my fav. It’s getting hotter and hotter by the day so this fan that connects to your phone is going to come in handy big time!
- Turquoise + tassel = yes plz.
- Obsessed with this pom pom strawed clutch! Gives me that Mexico vibe and is perfect for a night out on vacay.
- The classic straw fedora hat. Everyone needs one.
- A bag with a mat just screams beach trip! This is so perfect for a picnic.
- For me, it’s time to put away the dark lipstick & bring out the pinks. This shade is so perfect!
- You can never have too many weekender bags right? 😉
- Excuse me Sur, I’m all about changing my nail color to go with whatever season we are in & what better than this light pink.
- By now you should know I live for coozies. & I love cactuses so win win.
- HIIII highlight! Go get yourself a tan then throw on this highlight for that perfect glow.
Again, these are just my personal must have’s. Let me know in the comments down below if you have any must have’s for spring this year!
Xx, Es <3